Perhaps you are shy about being in front of a camera or your not sure where to start with the logistics of lighting, sound and script?
Don’t worry! You can create a video using easy-to-use tools to help convey your concept!
Try these helpful resources to get started today:
- PowerPoint – Create a PowerPoint show and narrate your idea and concept.
- Prezi – Bring a little pizzazz and excitement using Prezi for a more dynamic presentation.
- NutShell – Just snap 3 photos, add some fun cartoons and captions, and let Nutshell turn it all into a cool, shareable mini-movie that tells your story in seconds.
- iMovie – With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful movies, and watch them on all your devices in iMovie Theater. And with the iMovie extension, it’s fast and fun to make every video more memorable — right in the Photos app.
- VidLab – VidLab is a multi-track, multi-clip video editor that allows you to easily create beautiful, fun videos & photo stories by adding text, artwork, music, video, sound effects, overlays, voice-overs & more to your videos (and photos)!
- Magisto – Choose your movie editor style and let Magisto apply automatic video stabilization, facial recognition, video filters, video effects, and smooth transitions to turn your photos and videos into beautiful memories. From time to time, Magisto Movie Maker will SURPRISE you with beautiful video clips created from your photos and videos.
- StopMotionStudio – Want to create movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube? Then this is the app you’ve got to add to your collection. Create beautiful stop motion animated movies anywhere instantly on your device. Everything you need is right at your fingertips. No computer needed. It’s simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with. Create fantastic movies your friends will enjoy or share it with the world on YouTube, Facebook and other sites. Cool themes, titles and sound effects are easy to add, too!
- Vyond.com – try using a cartoon software to create and make your own video. Record your voice as a character to add sound and narration.
- FilmoraGo – A pretty powerful video editor application, which will not stamp a watermark or place a time limit on your clip. FilmoraGo helps you make funny videos and relive your memories anywhere. And your amazing video could be easily shared to your friends on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- VivaVideo – With VivaVideo, you can easily create professional-looking video stories within a few taps. Choose from hundreds of user-friendly special effects that range from stickers and filters to animated clips and subtitles to transform everyday moments into works of art. Share within your network and let the world discover you.
- Simple Interview Style – have one of your team members interview you and ask all the right questions to help share your concept.
There are many simple and easy ways to create a short video about your concept and we want to hear your idea about how we can change the public’s perception of mining.
You can use your phone or tablet, a web cam, or a camera to start your filming. Don’t forget to submit the one page abstract to share a few more details about your concept.
Submit your video online by November 20, 2019 for a chance to be chosen as one of the top 5 finalist teams to present your concept at the SME Annual Conference & Expo in Phoenix, AZ.
Don’t miss this opportunity for a chance to win $5,000. It’s worth it to put your concept out there, no matter what format of video you choose!
Have questions about the video format or looking for more ideas? Contact a Move Mining team member today and we would be happy to help you kick start your video submission!